View Profile andywar

22 Movie Reviews

Alright.

The last guy who reviewed, wrote some pretty in depth shit about what he thinks. To tell you the truth, I never really got into the lcock crew. In fact I hated em'. Thought it was stupid. But this one made me laugh. If they keep it up like this, I woulnt mind watching some more. Kinda one second laugh, and they come fast to.

Good job man

Nice job. I liked it. You got great potential. Do it up and start maing crazy flashes. Nice effects by the way.

sam-delitans responds:

thanks, do u practise flash also?

I'll be honest.

It was'nt the greatest but it was alright. It's your first submission so it's acceptable. Couple things though;
-MOre lengthy.
-Learn to use the camera (tutorials)
-Add story. Even if it's a small story. I.E Why are they fighting?

Nice work for begginer I must say though.
Keep on working it so some day you can be a great NG artist. Or mediocre, thats what I settled for. lol Lates!

5 Game Reviews

Addicting, won't lie.

Good job man. Had some great fun. Really challangeing when it get's to two of the laser rooms. Definitly a keeper.

Never seen anytihng like this!

Nice work man.
Pretty addicting. Won't lie.
Just some constructive crtism, you should add a timer. That would be intense!
Great work overall my friend!

sysrq868 responds:

Well I originally thought I would phase in a time limit after level 25 or something. Then I got lazy and noticed anyway that my game design wasn't compatible with that. But I have that idea stuffed somewhere in the back of my head, waiting to burst out in a possible sequel... Who knows, eh? :)

Thanks for the review!
-- sysrq868

Nice job.

God Job. Cant believe you learnt that goddanm action script. Work at that story mode! Just a litte suggestion if I may, make it not as hard, but a nice leangthy story that as you progress gets harder. Gets a little out of control when your swarmed with these guys. Good job overall my friend.
P.S FUCKING sikkk as music. Good choice.

i like watching the movies

andy p @andywar